Let us know if you wish to work in a New Law environment on projects which hardly ever follow the classic, traditional legal schemes. Join us if you’re open-minded and always craving for the next challenge.
Part-time attorney at KassaiLaw
As a Swedish-Hungarian based law firm working with innovative companies from Scandinavia and the CEE, we are looking for our newest experienced attorney-at-law, who is agile, accurate, yet flexible and is interested in the latest areas of innovation law and technology. If you prefer the result and project-oriented professional legal work more than the classic schemes, then this is the place for you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Structured project management with an integrated business approach
- Drafting legal opinions and documentations independently
- Creativity in civil, economic and corporate law related tasks
- Precise, structured work
- Self-sufficiency, proactive attitude
- At least two years of professional experience as an attorney
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- International studies or work experience in an international environment is expected.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Diversity in tasks, filled with new challenges
- Flexible, 20 hours/week part time job
- Remote work (not because of covid, because of by default company culture 🙂 )
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 10th of December along with your requested compensation for the altogether monthly 80 hrs commitment.